Saturday, September 21, 2013

STEELER FACE ON A MISSION FROM "GAD"

Dear Loyal Audience of The Steeler Face:

I apologize for the long hiatus since James "Excessive Awesomeness" Harrison's departure that was covered in a March 9 post.  No . . . I'm not still morning THAT . . . I've moved on, but the work life in Cincinnati has been time consuming, and I have neglected my blog like Todd Haley does half the offensive playbook.  Well, that hasn't worked out for either of us.  Pittsburgh was 0 for the pre-season and is now 0 for the regular season.

Maybe the Steelers need me to get back in the game so they can to.  Pittsburgh is calling and I'm answering.  The Steeler Face is on a mission from "Gad" to resurrect our beloved black-n-gold. 



Tomorrow the Steeler Face will depart from his home and family in Cincinnati, Ohio and drive 285 miles to Heinz Field in Pittsburgh with a full tank of gas, a terrible towel and wearing a Troy Polamalu jersey.  "Here we go Steelers, here we go . . ."



For the exclusive report, stay tuned to the Steeler Face . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment